Britt Elliott has 10 years of experience in the Roofing and Construction industry specifically working large loss claims in the state of Texas. He’s been a Staff Adjuster or Contractor on over 1,000 large loss claims both residential and commercial.
Britt is a CPAU – Certified Property Appraiser and Umpire and a member of IAUA – Insurance Appraisal and Umpire Association. He is also a Certified Commercial Roof Inspector (License #201505203) and listed on Texas Department of Insurance Roster for approved Appraiser and Umpire.
- Proficient in Xactimate
- Ability to scope Commercial and Residential Large Loss Claims
- Strong organizational, questioning and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Great Customer Service
- HAAG – Certified Commercial Roof Inspector since 2015 – current
- CPAU – Certified Property Insurance Appraiser and Umpire
- Texas Department of Insurance – acquired in 2012 – all lines adjuster (expired license)
- OSHA – 30
- Stephen F. Austin State Univ. – Business Management/Communications – 2006
- Founding Partner, ECR Construction – Large Loss Restoration Team. 2013 – Jan. 2020
- Six plus years experience working large loss claims, specifically with hail and high wind damage and interior restoration
- Inspection of commercial and residential storm damage, developing and reaching scope of work agreements with adjusters, engineers, and roof consultants.
- Production of Scope of Work for both interior and exterior.
- 3rd Party Roof Consulting
- Insurance Carrier, Texas Farm Bureau Insurance. 2012 – 2013. Collin County.
- All lines staff adjuster
- Worked all claims including Hail, Wind, Fire, Water Loss, Theft, Personal Injury, and Auto.
- Conducted roof inspections, estimating, claimant and witness interviews, and negotiation of PI claims with attorneys.